Great news! MNL door-side pick-up begins June 1!
Although the Library building remains closed to the public, effective June 1, you will be able to place holds on MNL materials for pick-up:
- Request items through our online catalog or call us at 860-536-7721. At this time we can only fulfill holds for MNL-owned items. Please limit requests to 5 items.
- When your items are ready for pick-up, we will call you to arrange an appointment (Mon.-Fri. between 2-6 & Sat. between 10-1).
- Upon arriving at the Library, please call us to let us know you have arrived. Your items will be placed on the bench outside our doors in a bag with your name.
- Please wear a mask when retrieving your items and respect the 6' social distancing rule if there is anyone else in the entry area.
- Our bookdrop remains closed at this time. Overdue fines have been waived. Items currently checked out have been renewed until July 1.
- Reference and information services are still available Monday-Friday 10-6, and Saturday 10-1 by phone 860-536-7721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check our website or Facebook page for further updates and information on programs and services.
Mystic & Noank Library's Chimney Restoration Project
After 127 years of wear and tear, M&NL needs to rebuild our deteriorating chimney.
Connecticut’s response to COVID-19 (Or call 2-1-1 or text “CTCOVID” to 898211)
Yale New Haven Health call center: 833-275-9644
Hartford HealthCare Clinical Command hotline: 860-972-8100 or 833-621-0600