Place a Hold Request
Library materials may be placed on "hold" for pickup when the item in question becomes available. Holds can be placed in-person, by phone, or online.
To place a hold on an item online, start at our library catalog.
1. Find the item which you would like to reserve in the catalog.
2. Click “Place hold” button to the right side of the title.
3. When prompted, enter your library card number and password/PIN
4. Choose a pickup location.
5. Click “Place hold”. If the hold is successful, a confirmation screen will appear.
A phone call will notify you of a hold becoming available for pickup. Materials reserved in this way will be held at the front desk for up to one week.